The Thanks I Get

So, I have worked diligently in the yard for much of the afternoon, and what do I get as thanks?

A. Bird. Pooped. On my arm.

Stupid bird.



And no, (Amy) I did not burst into tears like I did when your "cute" daughter threw the worm on me.

I just gasped (you know one of those combo gasp/scream things), and ran into the house for a scrub down. You can use Comet on your arm, right? I'm pretty sure I only took one layer of skin off... And I am DONE working in the yard for today.

SOOO gross. But poop seems to be a running theme in my life right now so I guess it's appropriate. And no, you DON'T want to know. Suffice it to say that I will be glad when I am out of this stage.

Comments

Emily K. said…
You are such a crack up! Sorry about the poop. Isn't that a funny word?
Liz said…
Dude, I would have freaked out. Potty training sucks. (that is what you are talking about, right?)
Megan said…
ugh. I wish. No, a slightly older child with control issues. 'nuff said. :)
Megan said…
Apparently I'm logged in as Megan. That last comment was Moi!
Marrdy said…
You cried when a worm was thrown on you? I am really sorry but I kind snickered at that. Good thing we never went to Girls Camp together...I just have this thing about worms and people who are scared of them!

Now bird poop is another story!
Karen said…
Marrdy - my sister has the same thing about people who are afraid of worms. She's the one who incited her daughter to throw it on me. (and for the record, it went down my shirt. anyone would cry at that!)
Monika said…
I needed a laugh today -- thanks for letting me have one at your expense! He He!