She Did It Again...


Miss Sophie cut her own bangs. They were almost grown out, too! Grrr... Lesson learned, though. The scissors no longer live in the medicine cabinet. (not that I had just left them at easy reach level... Oh, no. They were totally high up. She just climbs and searches...)

I tried to fix them, but I can't cut straight.

Any volunteers to come right my wrong??? Seriously. The picture is the AFTER I tried to fix them shot. I'm afraid that if I try to fix them any more, she'll end up with little quarter-inch stubs jutting out of her forehead...

All I can say is thank goodness it's girl's night.

Comments

Emily K. said…
oh, how aggravating! What a stinker, I'm just waiting for Patch to do that too, lucky for me I can just buzz him.
Joshua Jensen said…
Maybe she's trying to say she really wants bangs. J/K Kate and I keep having the discussion of whether she wants bangs. Her opinion changes every day. When Sophie searches, does she know what she's searching for, or is she just searching until she finds something that looks fun? Maybe you should hide her toys in high places and she can start searching for those!
Cindy said…
I'm just amazed at what a good job she did....I know this is after you did some fixing....but she didn't go all the way to her scalp....that in and of itself is amazing. Brin cut her hair once too and didn't do a horrible job. When I took her in to get it fixed the lady said that just the week before she had to salvage what she could on a little girl who had cut down to the roots in what can only be described as male patterned baldness. So though it is devistating it could be so much worse!
Marrdy said…
You know she really did do a pretty good job. Madie used to cut hers off to her scalp. A very attrative look for a girl!