A Blah Post - But With a Crucial Question

Honestly I don't know why I'm bothering to post today. I am in a blah mood. Can I blame it on the snow? Thanks. I blame the snow.

Seriously though. I should be over-the-moon excited. Our future may have been completely altered because of this past weekend! The possibilities are mind-blowing. But.

I guess it's just a little of the post-party let down. After the build up and achieving of a dream, I guess there's a little of that "now what" feeling going on. Will I feel like that after I lose the weight? A let down? A re-defining of the dream? Except for that with this dream there is now a
whole lotta "what" and a lot of how are we going to do the what.

Speaking of losing weight though, maybe that's a little bit of my blah too. I did not do well while John was gone, and this morning hasn't gone any better. It's okay. I'll get back at it, but I think that is contributing to my off kilter mood. I really need to focus here.

I really need some change. So now to the very crucial question...

I have a hair appointment this Saturday. I'm debating chopping my hair off, coloring it VERY blonde, or leaving it and just adding some fun colors. I'm asking opinions, folks. Even if you don't usually comment on here - let me know what you think.




me now. Should I keep the long, dark hair?






long-ish & blonde.. Should I go back to blonde?








me when it was just past my jaw length... hard to see the hair, but should I cut it short???






Please. Help me with my decision. Aaand GO!

Comments

Cindy said…
I'm glad that you put pictures up, cuz when you asked on Wednesday I couldn't remember all of your different styles. You're always super cute no matter what you do with your hair....but my vote is for blonde long or short.
the greens said…
I like it blonde and long-ish. But have fun with it after all it is only hair.
THE DRAW COLLAR said…
You are hot no matter what but if you want my preference you know what it is. Right? Right? starts with B and ends with E and its not Blue.
LOVE YA!
Natalie said…
Blonde and short! I think that will look awesome and so fun for spring (as soon as it arrives!)
bpaulsen said…
This is my first time commenting so a little patience! I love the picture of you blonde. I had forgotten HOW blonde it used to be. Reminds me of when you were a little girl. Yep! It's your mom! Love your blog and your way of expressing yourself. GO GIRL for whatever makes you feel like the wonderful, awesome, charming lady you really are!!!!
Emily K. said…
You are so dang gorgeous! It really doesn't matter what you do, you always pull of your dos. I love the dark, it brings out your green? eyes. At least they look green. Love you blonde, it is very springy. Long or short, again ~ you look great! If you didn't know me you'd think I was coming on to you :) SO....did that help at all?!
Annalyn said…
I'll have to agree with your mom - you have to go with what makes you feel great! But it looks like it's pretty unanimous, you look darling blonds, especially with the fresh spring weather coming! And I think hairdressers will say that spring/summer means lighter hair...good luck!!!!
Blonde strikes again! It's really my favorite color for you- and when you're all tan- GORGEOUS! As for the length- well I think you should have to make One decision about your hair yourself- so I leave that one to you.
Joshua Jensen said…
I always like going blonder (is that a word?) in the spring/summer. It makes me feel lighter, I guess. I don't really know how to describe it. As to length, well, to me that's a personal choice.
Linds said…
Blonde, long. Done and Done.
Alysha said…
I have always liked the blonde. You're a Paulsen! You're supposed to be blonde! It's those Norwegian roots.
Bryson said…
if my roots are norwegian, how come they come in so dark???
Marrdy said…
I really like the blonde but I also like the last one. You look beautiful.
katie and co. said…
Blonde, baby! That's how I know ya!
Rebekah said…
I think blonde...but hey you really do look so beautiful no matter what! and my vote is for short b/c I want my hair short but am too scared to do it! LOl. Have fun!