He Did It!!!

Words don't even begin to describe how happy we are. How grateful we are to be having this experience! This award is the culmination of a year's worth of hopes and dreams. (ok, actually much longer than that, but the real idea and concept developed about a year ago.)

This award will mean a lot of free publicity, and will also lend a ton of credibility to the product.

Now I'm just excited to see where this all takes us...

Comments

Cindy said…
Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment!
Annalyn said…
Yes, congratulations! That is so incredible. You've mentioned several times what this will mean for you guys - I'm so happy for what might come for you!
Emily K. said…
EEEEKKKKKK!!!! *jump,jump,jump* I am SO happy for you guys. Way to go John!!! That's amazing! Here's your open window of opportunities.
Liz said…
Yea! Yea! Yea! We are so excited for you. Things are looking up!
YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
screaming as loud as I can with a sleeping baby in the house. Thrilled doesn't even BEGIN to describe what I feel for you guys.
Congratulations.
Bill said…
Big Deal, So What!
Just Kidding - in John's words: "That's Awesome!!!!"
Way to go guys!
Liz said…
WOOHOO! Congrats to you guys!! YEEHAW!
Natalie said…
That is great Karen! Nice work!
Very exciting. I remember taking Megan to the temple square lights and when I dropped her off she told me about how close you were getting. She was sooooo cute!!! And I'm pretty sure we are talking about the same thing.. I am excited for book club!!!
Joshua Jensen said…
Way to go John! We are so excited for you guys.
Marrdy said…
Congrats to John and to you too!
Rebekah said…
congratulations JOhn!!