TGIF!

Thank Goodness It's February!

I honestly hate January. I'm so glad it's over. It is the longest, grayest, boringest (i know, not a word, whatever.) month ever! What a mental boost knowing that it's done, and I survived.

Totally unrelated question:

Is it wrong that even with no other treats in the house to offer my kids, I'm still not sharing my Mike & Ike's?


Comments

Annalyn said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annalyn said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annalyn said…
You are so funny - I agree, yeah for February! It sounds like your off track time is going by pretty well! I celebrated a night of my husband being out of town with cutting up file folder games and watching Anne of Green Gables!! I know, go ahead and laugh - it was great!!! (don't get me wrong, I don't look forward to him being out of town, I just have a few things that keep me busy...)

(sorry about these deleted comments - it was me misspelling a word, then realizing I hadn't in the first place - too late...) good night!
Emily K. said…
Mine Mine Mine! I have my treats and the kids have theirs. It's okay for them to share with me, but I don't have to with them. Call me hypocritical but... MINE!
Linds said…
I think we all do it! I love February because it's so short and then it's spring! yeah!
Marrdy said…
You keep those to yourself! It will teach your kids to be self reliant!! Maybe.