There are so many things I should be doing instead of sitting at my computer...
I should clean my car out (my mom is going to come over in an hour and we're going to go shopping - riding in my car... )
I should do the dishes...
I should do the laundry...
I should ....
Blog.
That's what I'll do.
So, Bryson is totally into working on his Duty To God for scouts and so John had him make dinner. Spaghetti. You totally can't mess up spaghetti, right? I mean, the sauce is from a jar, just add meat...
I knew we were in trouble when from my bedroom I hear him say "you'll never guess my secret ingredient..."
I blame John for this. EVERY time he cooks, he adds something and tells the kids to guess his secret ingredient (usually it's vanilla - in the french toast, crepes, whatever...).
ANYWAY, we sit down and dig in. Max says "HOT, hot hot! I need milk!". Tentatively I take a bite. Hmm. Spicy. Very spicy. "whatdcha add to the sauce, kiddo?"
It was spicy buffalo seasoning. Anyone else ever had Mexican Spaghetti? It was like a taco with pasta. Interesting. Not my favorite. But he still gets to cross off that requirement for his award.

Love that kid.
**Just a little side note - thanks again to everyone who continues to check on us, and for all the prayers and thoughts on our behalf. We love you so much and truly feel strength from your prayers. We are doing okay, and while there are moments that are still heartbreaking, there are far more good times than bad.
I should clean my car out (my mom is going to come over in an hour and we're going to go shopping - riding in my car... )
I should do the dishes...
I should do the laundry...
I should ....
Blog.
That's what I'll do.
So, Bryson is totally into working on his Duty To God for scouts and so John had him make dinner. Spaghetti. You totally can't mess up spaghetti, right? I mean, the sauce is from a jar, just add meat...
I knew we were in trouble when from my bedroom I hear him say "you'll never guess my secret ingredient..."
I blame John for this. EVERY time he cooks, he adds something and tells the kids to guess his secret ingredient (usually it's vanilla - in the french toast, crepes, whatever...).
ANYWAY, we sit down and dig in. Max says "HOT, hot hot! I need milk!". Tentatively I take a bite. Hmm. Spicy. Very spicy. "whatdcha add to the sauce, kiddo?"
It was spicy buffalo seasoning. Anyone else ever had Mexican Spaghetti? It was like a taco with pasta. Interesting. Not my favorite. But he still gets to cross off that requirement for his award.
Love that kid.
**Just a little side note - thanks again to everyone who continues to check on us, and for all the prayers and thoughts on our behalf. We love you so much and truly feel strength from your prayers. We are doing okay, and while there are moments that are still heartbreaking, there are far more good times than bad.
Comments