First of all, let me start out by saying thanks to all of my sweet friends who left kind words and checked on me at church. I guess I let the mask slip a little too far. But hey, it's all in the spirit of "keepin' it real", right? Just to update you, I'm on day 5 of taking my iron every day, and I think I'm finally starting to feel a little difference. My energy isn't depleted quite so fast, and I can actually carry on a conversation and care about it. I'm not feeling "normal", but I am feeling better. So, thanks.
Now, on to the purpose of my post today.
I have discovered a yummy little breakfast burrito at Sonic (on the dollar menu, gotta love that!), and I just love it! So this morning, before John left for work, I jokingly said, "we have time to run to Sonic, right?" I left it at that, thinking that there's no way he'll take me to get a stupid little burrito...
But next thing I know, he's asking me if I want to get shoes on, and off we go to get me a breakfast burrito! Such a dumb little thing, but it really made me think about how much I love this guy, and how good he is to me.
He's been doing little things like most of the dishes, getting me ice water whenever I ask, taking care of getting kids to bed (when he's home, anyway)...
I love trying to make him laugh, and I love that he can make me laugh.
I love how he plays with the kids and that he'll take all of them to the church to play ball, and let me stay at home!
I love how his biggest reason for wanting this invention to be successful is so that he can spend more time at home.
I love that no one knows when he's teasing or serious. (hint, usually teasing)
I love how his humor is never at my expense (when others are around, when it's just us, I'm fair game).
Plus, he's just so dang hot!!! (grrrrrrrr.... )
Anyways, I guess that's a sappy enough post for one morning.
Thanks again for all your support. Love you all!
Now, on to the purpose of my post today.
I have discovered a yummy little breakfast burrito at Sonic (on the dollar menu, gotta love that!), and I just love it! So this morning, before John left for work, I jokingly said, "we have time to run to Sonic, right?" I left it at that, thinking that there's no way he'll take me to get a stupid little burrito...
But next thing I know, he's asking me if I want to get shoes on, and off we go to get me a breakfast burrito! Such a dumb little thing, but it really made me think about how much I love this guy, and how good he is to me.
He's been doing little things like most of the dishes, getting me ice water whenever I ask, taking care of getting kids to bed (when he's home, anyway)...
I love how he plays with the kids and that he'll take all of them to the church to play ball, and let me stay at home!
I love how his biggest reason for wanting this invention to be successful is so that he can spend more time at home.
I love that no one knows when he's teasing or serious. (hint, usually teasing)
I love how his humor is never at my expense (when others are around, when it's just us, I'm fair game).
Plus, he's just so dang hot!!! (grrrrrrrr.... )
Anyways, I guess that's a sappy enough post for one morning.
Thanks again for all your support. Love you all!
Comments
I am sooo excited to find you! I am excited to have a peak into your world, and know that I am not the only Mom who struggles! You're totally awesome! I'm so thrilled to find you! Thanks for blogging!