Loss

To all of my dear friends.

We have some bad news.

At the ultrasound this morning, there was no fetal heartbeat.

We have lost our baby.

We are in a daze right now, trying to distract the kids (& I think ourselves).

I go in tomorrow to deliver.

I will post when I can construct coherent thoughts.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Thank goodness we know that we have a loving Heavenly Father and that He knows all and has a plan in place.

We love you all.

Comments

Liz said…
Oh Karen. I am so, so very sorry. No words make it better, I am just so sorry and sad for you. All my love to you.
Alysha said…
I can't even tell you how I am feeling for you right now. Please know that we love you and your family and you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Liz said…
My heart sank when I heard. I am so, so sad and sorry for all you and your family have gone through. We love you all so much. Please know our hearts and prayers are with you.
Märta Harr said…
You are in our prayers. God does have a plan. Oh how I wish we could see. Lots of love to you!

xoxoxoxo
Natalie said…
Karen - My heart is aching for you right now. We are praying for you and your family.
Rebekah said…
I hope you know we love you and your family and are so deeply saddened to hear this news. We are all here for you.
Cindy said…
Karen, I am so so sorry! When I heard the news yesterday I cried for you and your family. We all hope that everything goes well today and that we can help you feel o.k. soon. We love you!!!
Bren said…
Hey Karen- I am so sorry for your loss. I admire the strength and the faith you have had. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your cute little family. Please let me know if there is anything you need.
{sArAh} said…
Karen, I am SO sorry for your loss! You & your wonderful family are definitely in my thoughts and prayers! If there is ever anything I can do, please let me know!
Marrdy said…
Oh Karen, I am so sorry. Losing a baby is so tramatic and heartbreaking. I will keep you in my prayers.
katie and co. said…
Karen and John,
We are so sorry to hear about the loss of your baby boy. You are wonderful, strong, people and continue to teach us all through your examples. All our love...