Change


A drastic change now and then is a good thing.

And if it can be on something as changeable as hair, even better.

Why do I feel this compulsion for change? Why is my furniture rearranged at least monthly? Why do I feel bored and stifled if things remain the same for too long?

Is it truly a product of moving so much as a child (as I like to blame it on...)? Or is it that drive in many of us to be constantly improving and growing - and I just like it to be reflected by my surroundings?

I think with my hair it's a lot to do with the fact that I am utterly dissatisfied with my body, and now, being pregnant, I can't do much about it but damage control. And even when I'm not pregnant, losing weight and seeing changes in my body takes so long, that I can get a quick fix by changing my hair.

Whatever the reasons, I am definitely a creature of change...

Comments

Emily K. said…
Change is good! You look great!
Linds said…
the good thing about you is that you look good with any hair color! So beautiful!
Liz said…
I'm the same way with my hair...it is always curly no matter what so dyeing it is really the only way I CAN change it, :). You look fabulous, BTW.
Cindy said…
I wish I was as daring as you....your hair and everything else about you is so cute and so well put together. I'm probably your filp side....though I like positive improvements change
SCARES me.....thus the current 90's do....yes I fully see myself being one of those women who keep their same hairstyles (if you can call it that) throughout my aging-not-so-gracefully years....and that scares me....HELP ME PLEASE!
Alysha said…
I really like it! I am in the mood for a hair change as well.
Monika said…
LOVE IT! I can't wait to see it in person!!!
katie and co. said…
You look totally great! I am absolutely positive I wouldn't look nearly that good if I did the same thing. Can't wait to hear what the baby is!