You guys all just dodged a bullet. I just deleted a lame and depressing post and instead I'm going to share with you a couple of things that have been bugging me today. Lucky ducks...
1) Last night I watched American Idol. I'm not a huge fan or anything, it was just the SLC leg of the auditions, so I thought I'd check it out. ANYWAY, the first person they spotlighted was an OSMOND. Like an OSMOND needs AI to get exposure to the music industry. LAME!!! For some reason it really bugged.
2) My fourth grader brought home her RECORDER from school for off-track practice. Thanks, Mrs. Lambert. That's just what I needed. Not that Meg's not good, it's just one more level of noise added to the cacophony of my life right now.
3) Moody pre-teen. Need I say more? It's probably all just payback for the type of teen that I was myself, but that doesn't help me deal with it any better.
4) Nothing sounds good. I'm starving, but everything I think of to eat makes me gag just a little. I'm kinda over feeling sick and tired.
5) Fighting siblings. My darling daughter(s) cannot seem to use nice voices. With anyone in the family!!! Getting old... and we're barely into week one of off track. Oh boy.
Whew.
Done.
Have a great night!
1) Last night I watched American Idol. I'm not a huge fan or anything, it was just the SLC leg of the auditions, so I thought I'd check it out. ANYWAY, the first person they spotlighted was an OSMOND. Like an OSMOND needs AI to get exposure to the music industry. LAME!!! For some reason it really bugged.
2) My fourth grader brought home her RECORDER from school for off-track practice. Thanks, Mrs. Lambert. That's just what I needed. Not that Meg's not good, it's just one more level of noise added to the cacophony of my life right now.
3) Moody pre-teen. Need I say more? It's probably all just payback for the type of teen that I was myself, but that doesn't help me deal with it any better.
4) Nothing sounds good. I'm starving, but everything I think of to eat makes me gag just a little. I'm kinda over feeling sick and tired.
5) Fighting siblings. My darling daughter(s) cannot seem to use nice voices. With anyone in the family!!! Getting old... and we're barely into week one of off track. Oh boy.
Whew.
Done.
Have a great night!
Comments