So, I needed to record some of what Sophie said on the day we took the kids to the Temple open house...
First of all, the kids were all excited about going, and Sophie totally picked up on it. Megan told her that it's Jesus' house, and we were going to see how beautiful it was.
In the morning while I was getting ready, Sophie climbed into bed with John and said, "Dad, we're going to Heaven today!" So cute. She was totally ready to see Jesus at home, and she knows he lives in heaven, so she put it together.
When they showed the little video about temples before we got on the bus, she saw the picture of the SLC Temple, and said "A castle!" and had comments to make about everything... She was so good the whole time at the temple. Quiet, obedient...
On the ride home, she was so sad. "We didn't see Jesus."
We got her to cheer up by talking about the pretty things we saw and that we did see lots of pictures of Jesus...
I love little kids. So cute.
Comments