My New "0" (zero, not the other O)





"I swear, officer, my speedometer is broken!"


Notice how the other gauges are off - the car isn't even running in this picture.

Imagine driving down 10th & looking down to see your speedometer going around the horn past 120mph...

Logically, I knew I wasn't going even the speed limit yet, but it made my stomach jump anyways.

Ugh. I hate, hate, HATE spending money on car stuff!!! This shouldn't be happening to a car this early. I'm officially bugged.

But at least I have a real excuse the next time I get pulled over for speeding...

Comments

Liz said…
That sucks! I love t5hat Rod can basically fix anything and everything...but I would definetly be aggravated.
pan x 8 said…
I'm bugged for you too! Now go as fast as you want on the highway! :)
Linds said…
That is hilarious!! But too bad about needing to fix it...where's Jeff? Can't he do it?