Just a Little Break

So.




Here's the thing.

I do not feel like myself. I feel flat and lifeless. I'm starting to take my iron pills, so hopefully I will start to perk up a bit, but right now, I have NO energy, and the thought of doing anything beyond staying in my little (messy) house is more than I can bear. I want to weep with exhaustion.

And so , until I feel a little better, or unless anything worthwhile happens, I probably will be blogging much less. No need to burden my friends with lackluster, lame or boring posts just for the sake of posting.

To leave it on a slightly more positive note, I do just want to tell all of my wonderful friends and family out there how much I appreciate their love and support. I promise, I'll be fine.

Comments

Emily K. said…
Okay, here's the thing. Despite your feeling lousy, I am selfish and enjoy ALL that you have to say. So spill it ~ good and bad!
No, really, I am sorry you are not up to par. I wish I could jump over to wash walls for you. Just know you are loved and prayed for! I'll be calling soon to bug you. (Is it girls night yet?)
Annalyn said…
Well, I am sad to hear that you are feeling so down. Bryson's testimony today was so touching - wow, what a great mom you are!! I really think that with the more kids you have - 'getting' them here gets more and more challenging. But, I've only had 3 - so I can't really speak for wonders like you who are on their 5th!!!
I hope your kids give you an extra hug and kiss...Max looks like just the one for that. I sometimes have to remember that the few small joys that I might have in my day can hopefully get me through - unfortunately I've had too many of those kinds of days!
Cindy said…
I wish that I was one of those amazing people who could just whip up a party and organize some time for you to have some quiet time.....I'm not great at coming up with the date or time, but really do love spontaneous self invited play dates....it's the whole planning thing I'm bad at. So what I'm trying to say is if any of your kids want to come over and let you rest please let them invite themselves over...we are almost always home and we would love to have them! I also would like to echo Erin's comment about Bryson....WOW! What a mature little man you have on your hands!

Hang in there! Girls night is only 3 more weeks away....we can always have a girls day...say chick-fil-a?
Joshua Jensen said…
I just have to say, Cindy was dropping off Kate, and I could see your kids coming outside, and I thought, "Karen's such a great Mom" I can't imagine my kids being off track for that long in the middle of winter. I would go bonkers! I'm up for Chick-fil-a. Let's all go!
Liz said…
I haven't been into blogging lately either. I am thinking that the time of year and/or weather is the reasoning behind it all... it sucks either way. Hang in there, it will get better, right?
katie and co. said…
Haven't checked in for a bit, but I love the honesty in your posts no matter what...so keep them coming. I love that you're keepin' it real.

Congratulations on the pregnancy. I hope everything goes well for you. Hang in there. You're an amazing person.
Life is never easy, sometimes we get through it like we would like, other time we just get through it. Know you are loved, and that you are a wonderful mother. This too shall pass....I just can't promise when.
Marrdy said…
I do hate being pregnant sick and I am sorry you are feeling less than good. It was fun to do a drive by and wave on Saturday. I miss the old ward and it was great to have a little connection.