Because I'm Boring

Monday night I was complaining to John that my life is too boring, and that I had nothing interesting to post on my blog.

I'm sure it was totally coincidence that Monday night our car was broken into.

I didn't post about it yesterday because there was no damage, only 2 things stolen, and so therefore, not a very interesting or dramatic story. But since nothing else of note has happened, I thought, eh, I'll post it anyway.

Apparently, according to the cops, about 4 cars had been hit (broken into) on our street that night. Strangely enough, the sunglasses they stole out of our car ended up in another victim's car and had some fingerprints on them, so they were thinking they could maybe get a good lead (listen to me sounding all law and order...).

******

In other news, my kids started their off-track time today. They will be home with me until the last week of February. Oh, I meant to have an ! after that sentence. I'm super excited about it. (dang, forgot that ! again)

What to do, what to do...

Any suggestions of cheap (free) activities that I could entertain my troops with would be appreciated.


Comments

Emily K. said…
I have been wondering where you are in the blogging world.
That really stinks about the car break in, what is wrong with people?!?!
And...really, if you want to go the Childrens Museum, I'm free sometime next week or when ever! We can get you all in for a minimal amout...FREE!
Linds said…
Ummm, here's an idea, when you take John to work you could visit your forgotten sister since she only lives like 5 minutes from there! Just a thought though, and no, I'm not bitter
Karen said…
oh, Linds.... I know I suck. but now that the kids are out of school I actually can come by!!! And trust me, it's not just you I've been neglecting. I've just curled up in my little house and not wanted to do ANYTHING!
Cindy said…
I have been dying this year to get our cars in the garage...hopefully only one more winter...sorry that had to happen to you! Was anything broken, or were they slim jim pro's?....as far as fun and free goes...I'm with Emily...we just got a pass to the Childrens Museum on Monday, ours doesn't get anyone in free, but I would love to tag along if you needed more company. I have a couple of free day ideas, but can't remember how discrete you are about your location...so I'll leave it at that and you can call or e-mail if you want to pick my brain. Good luck to you!