12


My oldest child is 12 today.

Happy Birthday, Bryson!!!

Bryson was a dream 1st child. Once we figured out that he preferred to sleep on his tummy, he slept through the night early. He was easy-going, happy and so very snuggly. He was my only truly chubby baby. From the time he started to smile to now, he has always smiled with his eyes. The only blue-eyed kid I've had - his eyes just twinkle.

He is such a good boy. A great big-brother (fights with Meg a little too much, but you know, nothing abnormal...).

He is so excited to receive the Priesthood this week. GAH!!! I'll have a deacon!!! So wierd.

For his birthday, he wanted to go to the Temple. So John got us tickets to the first public tour at the Draper Temple. We went this morning at 8am. So early!!! But it was the coolest thing to go with all of my kids (& my mom). It is stunning. The details are amazing. But really, what 12 year old kid wants to go to the temple for his birthday? He's so great.

From the time he was born, his Grandpa John has called him an old soul. I think he's right.

Happy Birthday, Kid.
We love ya!

Comments

Emily K. said…
Happy Birthday Bryson! What a good example to all the boys around him.
pan x 8 said…
As do I (love him..) Great! Great! Great! example to my younger boys. They can see it's cool to be good!

Happy Birthday Bryson!!
katie and co. said…
No! IT can't be! Is he really that old? He is such a cutie. I think that's so neat he wanted to go to the temple. What a cool little guy.
Cindy said…
Happy Birthday Bryson....I think we all have high hopes of having such awesome boys...it speaks volumes of his parents and who his spirit is also!
Liz said…
Happy Birthday Bryson!!
Marrdy said…
NOOOOOOO!!! He can't be 12. He's suppose to stay 6. Happy birthday to one of my all time favorite Primary kids!!