start of plug -
I am hosting an Usborne Book show on Wed. November 12. My sister is the consultant, and she will also be bringing out many of her seasonal craft/home decor items to sell. (see the link on the side of my blog for a sampling of her style and wonderful creativity ...) I'm getting invitations out tomorrow (I HOPE, I HOPE!), but anyone reading this that's in my ward/neighborhood, please feel free to invite EVERYONE.I really don't usually like doing shows and stuff, but these books really do make great gifts - especially for younger children. There are WONDERFUL board books, and their early readers are great as well. I am a total sucker for books - especially picture books, and I have been impressed with these.
end of plug.
1) Gas prices going down.
2) Last day of "off track"
3) running is getting easier!
Today was spent out at my sisters where the kids got their fill of the Wii. Sophie and her cute little cousin play so cute together, and I love hearing them talk - he calls her fofie. It's so fun to watch the cousins get along so well.
It really makes me remember playing for HOURS in my grandparent's backyard on the swingsets, and in the trees. In fact, we played a pretend game based on a cartoon that we used to watch - Battle of the Planets!!! We became the characters. I'm pretty sure I was always Princess... good times, good times!

Ah hahahaha. Sorry. This is totally making me laugh!!! And the thing is that only a select few of you will even get this. And I can't believe these are the images that I finally figured out how to import pictures from the internet to my blog... I tell ya, it must be fate.
I know this is a totally random entry and it veered a little off course from the cousin thing, but oh well. So, sorry if this post bored you to tears, I had a good time though. ...thoughts trailing off... I can't believe I found those pictures!!! hehehe...
It really makes me remember playing for HOURS in my grandparent's backyard on the swingsets, and in the trees. In fact, we played a pretend game based on a cartoon that we used to watch - Battle of the Planets!!! We became the characters. I'm pretty sure I was always Princess... good times, good times!

Ah hahahaha. Sorry. This is totally making me laugh!!! And the thing is that only a select few of you will even get this. And I can't believe these are the images that I finally figured out how to import pictures from the internet to my blog... I tell ya, it must be fate.I know this is a totally random entry and it veered a little off course from the cousin thing, but oh well. So, sorry if this post bored you to tears, I had a good time though. ...thoughts trailing off... I can't believe I found those pictures!!! hehehe...
1) Gas prices going down.
2) Last day of "off track"
3) running is getting easier!
Comments