I

Ok - so i'm going to accept a tag from my sister:

I am: a mom, wife, friend, sister, daughter, niece, cousin, granddaughter, wanna-be writer
I want: to be more confident
I have: no idea why I'm doing this tag
I dislike: mean people & housework
I miss: my 19 year old body
I fear: that I haven't done enough to teach my children the Gospel
I feel: tired of the negative thoughts that plague me
I crave: CANDY CANDY CANDY - sorry, Linds - I'm copying this one from you!
I usually: have treats in my house
I search: for quick fixes for my problems
I wonder: if we will have another baby
I regret: being quick to anger with my kids
I love: almost everything about my life
I care: about my family, friends and what others think of me
I always: worry about looking stupid
I worry: that someone's going to be mean to my kids
I remember: how nervous I was the day John came home from his mission
I believe: in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and in the power of diet Coke
I sing: alto usually. I have NO vibrato, I can't SING perfect pitch, but I can HEAR it. (but I promise I don't judge when someone is off key!!!)
I don't always: clean my house - sorry linds, stealing this one too. maybe it's a product of our upbringing! hehe.. love you mom!
I argue: with my children when they challenge my authority - "because I SAID so."
I write: poetry, letters, and on my blog
I win: arguments
I lose: my temper
I wish: John's-invention-would-get-finished-already-so-we-could-get-out-of-this-financial-
mess-we-are- in-and-help-as-many-people-as-possible. *gasp*
I listen: to my kids fight way too much
I don't understand: Why it took so long for People Magazine to name Hugh Jackman the Sexiest Man Alive! yummy...
I can usually be found: at home, or at Target or the mall
I need: to be healthier
I forget: to be nice to myself
I am happy: most of the time

I tag: Whoever's feelin' it!!


1) good news from the Speech Therapist
2) early day for John
3) cousins who play together

Comments

Liz said…
I'd like to bear my testimony that I know Diet Coke is true.....wait a minute. I have honestly felt that way many days.
Linds said…
I love it. thanks for playing.