Driving home last night from a Halloween party, we turned on KOSY radio to mellow out the kids, (keep in mind this was at 12:06) and we heard The First Noel!!!
I kid you not. Can I get over my sugar buzz before I have to be reminded that Christmas is around the corner, and I have given it maybe a minute's thought? Sheesh!
Anyway, we had a fabulous Halloween. The kids finally determined what they'd be for the night; Sophie went back and forth on the princess v. cheerleader decision, and Megan went from being a pirate to being a beautiful Asian princess. Max was a vampire, then wanted to be a ghost, and finally agreed to be Prince Phillip (from sleeping beauty) because it meant we'd buy him a sword from the dollar store, and he had a shield. Bryson was my steady one as a zombie.
We had a great party at the LaMunyon grandparents' home in S.Jordan. Uncle Mike brought the projector so there was a scary movie showing on the window above the front door thus keeping away the faint-hearted trick-or-treaters. And we had great fun "tricking" our kids. We started the grown up games too late, so Brianna's fabulous prizes will have to wait for another game night. But we had a good time playing "bones" (spoons, but using bendy skeletons). There was lots of yummy food, and of course candy, candy, candy.

Proof that I occasionally go above and beyond. I made these boney breadsticks from scratch!
We had a great party at the LaMunyon grandparents' home in S.Jordan. Uncle Mike brought the projector so there was a scary movie showing on the window above the front door thus keeping away the faint-hearted trick-or-treaters. And we had great fun "tricking" our kids. We started the grown up games too late, so Brianna's fabulous prizes will have to wait for another game night. But we had a good time playing "bones" (spoons, but using bendy skeletons). There was lots of yummy food, and of course candy, candy, candy.
Proof that I occasionally go above and beyond. I made these boney breadsticks from scratch!
Comments