The kids went back on track today!!! Hooray! Hooray! (can be sung to the tune of "The Ants Went Marching Down"...)
sophie's happy too!
(ok. obviously this picture is NOT from today,
but she IS happy today to have me all to herself...)
It was a little strange, actually. The days that they were home seemed to go by really fast, but at the same time, it felt like they were home a really long time!
I wish I could report that Sophie and I did something really fun to commemorate our one on one time, but I had to deliver as many flyers as I could and she fell asleep in the car. (And speaking of flyers, I did not get them to the townhomes... so any help getting the word out to the cute moms/grandmas that live there would be GREAT!! **remember, Wed. - my house - 5-9pm **)
So, nothing really fun and exciting to report, just happy to be back on a schedule.
In unrelated news, we're getting really close to finalizing our design on John's invention. We got some new heating elements, and it seems to be working great! So if anyone has problems with smoking wood burning stoves, the solution is on the way!!! It's been strange. John's received phone calls from places that produce infomercials, a producer for a show that would be broadcast on BRAVO network, and random other places. Who knew? We're keeping our fingers crossed that this product will win the award at the Hearth Show in March... (we're pretty confident it has a GREAT chance.) Every couple of days John has someone come into his store complaining about their wood stove smoking up the house... hopefully that will translate into sales for us when we are finally ready. The future is looking brighter!!!
(ok. obviously this picture is NOT from today,
but she IS happy today to have me all to herself...)
It was a little strange, actually. The days that they were home seemed to go by really fast, but at the same time, it felt like they were home a really long time!
I wish I could report that Sophie and I did something really fun to commemorate our one on one time, but I had to deliver as many flyers as I could and she fell asleep in the car. (And speaking of flyers, I did not get them to the townhomes... so any help getting the word out to the cute moms/grandmas that live there would be GREAT!! **remember, Wed. - my house - 5-9pm **)
So, nothing really fun and exciting to report, just happy to be back on a schedule.
In unrelated news, we're getting really close to finalizing our design on John's invention. We got some new heating elements, and it seems to be working great! So if anyone has problems with smoking wood burning stoves, the solution is on the way!!! It's been strange. John's received phone calls from places that produce infomercials, a producer for a show that would be broadcast on BRAVO network, and random other places. Who knew? We're keeping our fingers crossed that this product will win the award at the Hearth Show in March... (we're pretty confident it has a GREAT chance.) Every couple of days John has someone come into his store complaining about their wood stove smoking up the house... hopefully that will translate into sales for us when we are finally ready. The future is looking brighter!!!
1) personal revelation/inspiration
2) little miracles
3) snuggly lovey 3 year olds!
2) little miracles
3) snuggly lovey 3 year olds!
Comments