To Do List


Sink full of dishesRidiculously messy counters


What a welcoming entryway!

Um... yeah. what you can't see in this picture is that my kids closets somehow threw up in my room (in addition to the unmade bed...)



yard full of branches to go out to the curb for Clean Up day!

*Items on my to do list that actually go done by this point, 1.
My room got cleaned. Yay me.

No one can accuse me of gilding my life in my blog.
Have a nice day! (& you're welcome)

Comments

Cindy said…
Thank you for being human! The only part you left off there was that you took your four awesome kids for a walk ( I saw you :)....so yay you... for being able to walk out the door and realize that it will all be there tomorrow, but your kids will grow up before you know it and they will remember the walk...not the dirty dishes:).....You're awesome!.....P.S. When did you get new counter tops? They're beautful!
Um...I have a counter picture that outdoes yours, just go check out my blog!. I love Cindy's comment though, living life is much more important than cleaning it!
Linds said…
you're funny...and you should see my house. I'd post pics but I'm so mad. I cleaned all day yesterday and it is a totally disaster.