So, the kids are off track for 3 weeks. YAY!? One week down. I survived it - kinda. We haven't really done anything fun or special. The kids have played with friends and cousins.

I have been watching the carpet of leaves in my backyard growing steadily deeper - why do I love my big trees??? And the sad thing is, they aren't even CLOSE to being done dropping!

We played basketball at the church, Sophie's good, right?


We had a fun costume birthday party for my niece.
Luckily, I had a brief escape last night in the form of girl's night!!! Thanks ladies! It came just in time! And can we plan on once a week while they're out?
Same time next week then. :)
I have been watching the carpet of leaves in my backyard growing steadily deeper - why do I love my big trees??? And the sad thing is, they aren't even CLOSE to being done dropping!

We played basketball at the church, Sophie's good, right?
We had a fun costume birthday party for my niece.
Luckily, I had a brief escape last night in the form of girl's night!!! Thanks ladies! It came just in time! And can we plan on once a week while they're out?
Same time next week then. :)
Comments
Still want to get together? Thursday and Friday are crazy days, but Mon-Wed could work. We could even meet at Gardener Village or something like that? Let me know.