So, I'm officially 34... sniff! sob! For some reason it's freaking me out a little bit.
But anyway, happy birthday to me yesterday.
It was a fun day. Amy and I decided to take the kids to Gardner Village. Yeah. We should have checked the events calendar. Apparently there was some huge little witches extravaganza yesterday. I don't think I've ever seen it so insane out there!!! So we walked around for a bit, looked at a few witches, took a few photos, and got the heck outta there. We picked up lunch on the way home and enjoyed the amazing weather while we had a picnic outside in the yard.
John got home and we went shopping and to dinner. It was a nice day. I do still love my birthday, even though I'm getting older. Life is good, and I have a lot to be thankful for. So - here's to another year, and here's hoping that the next year is full of adventure and fun.
Comments
p.s. Loved your Disneyland comment!