Potty Training...

So, yesterday - GREAT! One accident, and that was in a pull-up. She woke up dry... Today - TWO accidents already, and of course, she was wearing her regular underwear... so "clean-up, aisle 5". Yay. Motherhood is SO glamorous.

I honestly think she's going to be the death of me. I can't leave her alone ANYWHERE in or out of the house. She finds the most random things to get into and destroy. She CLIMBS to any height, and has absolutely NO fear. She's a gum thief, and if she can see my purse, no matter how high it is, she finds a way to get into it... Oh, and what a fun surprise! There's LIPSTICK in there too! Bonus!

Oh well. She's also hilarious to listen to, and she sings NONSTOP. She's excited, and exuberant, and reminds me of the joy in little things.


She's a challenge, but she's also a joy. That's my Sophie.


This picture is of her NOT wanting her picture taken. She's slamming her door shut on me.
Awww.....so cute.

Comments

Emily K. said…
She and Patch were meant to be twins. Can you imagine if they were? I would have to be the mom, they'd have a better chance of survival. Good luck!!
Emily K. said…
I meant YOU would have to be the mom, I don't know how that "I" got in there.
Karen said…
sure, Emily. You just think you're a better mom than I am. Whatever.
Liz said…
Yes, she IS that cute, :)!! And yes, I AM ignoring the fact that you tagged me, :)!! Oh, and yes, I DO love you!
This too shall pass...I mean, not many teenagers are still waiting to be potty trained, right? Well, you might have the first. Anyway, keep your head up. And try to laugh.