Happy, Happy Birthday, Sophie Dear...

Sophie is 3 today!
It's amazing to me to think that my baby is 3. What a beautiful baby she was (don't have ANY pics on my computer of her as an infant - sad!), and what a lovely primpess she has become.

She's been such a joy in our family, and even though sometimes she drives me to the very end of my patience, she also can make me laugh like no one else. I love how 3year olds think!

So, since I've been talking so much about her lately on the blog, I'm leaving it at that, but here's a few more pictures of her special day! We took advantage of the amazing weather we're having and had a bbq in Mom and Dad's backyard.

closest thing to a real puppy as she's ever going to own...


Making a wish!



EVERYONE trying to play with the computer that she got from grandma...


Too cute! Don't they look grown up? - They must be having a "serious" conversation.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Sophie! We love you so, so, so much!

Comments

What a darling princess Sophie is! Well, your other children are awesome, too. We miss you all so much. Off track soon? LET'S GET TOGETHER! Call me and we'll get it on our calendar. Derek's schedule is jammed packed, so it will have to be just the moms and kids. Talk to you soon, I hope.
{sArAh} said…
Hi Karen! John showed me your blog! Cute! Can you please tell Sophie Happy Birthday for me? She is too cute! I miss her cute little self! And tell all your kids hi for me! Hope everything is going good!