So I just got done yelling at Max... He's reverting to a negative behavior thing that I won't go into here, and anyway, I was just so frustrated. Anyway, after my little rant, I hear Sophie from the front steps saying, "Don't yell at Max, Mom. No yelling, no screaming..." So I go over to her and say, "What?" She goes, "Don't yell at Max, mom, he doesn't like it."

So there I go. I've been chastised by my not-quite-3 year old. And she's right. No one likes it. Not me, not them - no one.
by the way, we did cut her hair, John just took the camera with him, so I'll post pics of her hair by Friday...
So there I go. I've been chastised by my not-quite-3 year old. And she's right. No one likes it. Not me, not them - no one.
by the way, we did cut her hair, John just took the camera with him, so I'll post pics of her hair by Friday...
Comments