Self Inflicted...

So, there I was, innocently sweeping my way down the hall, when suddenly, I look into the bathroom and....


Imagine my panic when I walk past the bathroom and see that pile of hair on the floor... Ahh, Sophie.... And in true blogger fashion, I grab the camera before I start yelling (otherwise she'd be crying in the pictures), and snap a few shots so you all could enjoy my angst! I don't know if we'll have to chop it all off, or if we can blend it in... It's kind of hard to see the extent of the damage because her hair is so messy, but it's not great.


Notice the really really short pieces right by the ear!!!
























And not only did she chop her hair, but she managed to cut her thumb with the super-sharp scissors... Lovely.






Of course I'll post pics of whatever we end up doing with her hair... sigh!

Comments

Linds said…
ahhh!!! Sophie! Her beautiful long locks! hopefully you can save it!
Liz said…
CRAP! I have yet to have a kid cut their own hair, knock on wood, that sucks!! At least she is cute whether she has long or short hair!
Alysha said…
there is nothing that girl can do to ruin her looks! It is so funny just because it's Sophie! She cracks me up.
I just showed L. the pictures and asked him if he could tell what Sophie had done. He goes, "cut her hair? Without even asking?...That freaks me out." And in response to Liz's comment, it makes me laugh because you had said the same thing until I told you that Meg had cut H.'s hair when she slept over...so maybe none of her kids have cut their own hair....hmmmm.