Draw Collar



So, my brilliant husband is officially an inventor! He has a patent pending on a product that is designed to create draw in woodburning stoves so that the room doesn't get filled with smoke until the flue gets hot. It is going to be called the Draw Collar. There is nothing else out there like it, and he's so excited to get things going. We received the prototype from China this week, and he feels like we're finally on our way. I'm so proud of him and all of his hard work on getting things to this point. I'm grateful to his parents who have helped with the funding of this dream and have offered so much practical advice. And thanks to everyone else who has helped us get to this point!!! (Roger, Rob, Jared...) So, wish us luck as we start the process of marketing and selling this awesome device!

Comments

Emily K. said…
Wow, It's happening! I am so excited for you and John. Go out and celebrate...with me;)
Linds said…
good for you guys...I'm sorry I don't ask about it more, but I don't really get it. SO thanks for explaining it...and I couldn't be happier for you guys!
Liz said…
Cool beans!! I hope it is as successful as can be! Mr smarty pants.