Recent Pics

So - this is Bryson - the basketball FREAK! He loves everything and anything basketball and is attending his Uncle Jeff's basketball camp this week - thanks Jeff!!! He is loving it!

Here's Meg - Her hair is finally starting to grow back after donating it to Locks of Love last summer! She's enjoying her last full week of school!

Here's my Max! The bump on his throat is not his adam's apple. (yeah, I admit it, I thought it was... ) That is his enlarged thyroid! Fun, huh?

Here's Sophie holding her newest cousin, Joel Jarrett Gardner! aka Jarrett... Sophie is CRAZY about babies! Anytime we see one of the new babies, she just wants to hold them and love on them. It's very cute.

Aren't they all gorgeous?
anyways there they are!

Comments

Emily K. said…
I would love to see a baby picture of John next to Max, it's scary how much the look alike.
Did I sense a little cattiness in your tag ;)
Liz said…
KAREN!! I was so excited to see a comment from you! I know I am the slacker from hell when it comes to keeping in touch with you guys, so sorry!!! I am so glad you are blogging, it is such a fun way to see how people are doing and what they are up to. I can't get over how big your kiddos are. I remember you and John coming to Village Inn when you were preggers with Bryson and I would be your server....good times, LOL! I miss your guts and love you!!