The Apple Doesn't Fall Too Far From Our Tree

As per Emily's request, here are some side by side comparisons!








john v. max (I'm not sure what age John is here - but it's gotta be close to Max's age)
















Me & Sophie - both about 3 years old

















me at 8, Megan at 9, Bryson at 10 (i think.)












Crazy, huh! I guess no one would doubt that they're ours.

I was having some issues with getting all the pictures lined up right, I'm totally computer stupid. Oh well.


Comments

Emily K. said…
WOW! They are total cookie cuts from you guys. By-the-way My friend said she had the same problem w/ pictures, but I thought it was on purpose. I think it looks cute the way it turned out.
Liz said…
Yeppers, they belong to you guys. We have one daddy look alike, one mommy look alike and a mixed one. I sound like I am talking about puppies.
Linds said…
How funny! I was telling my in-laws yesterday how we all have cookie cutter kids!