last week of february! where has the time gone?? Oh, that's right. it flew by as we did a kitchen remodel that pretty much sucked every available minute and ounce of energy we had. I am happy to report at this time that we are 98.5% done, and the things that are left to complete are minor and completely unrelated to the function and beauty of the space.
This picture makes me happy. I heart my disco ball.
You guys, I am over the moon about this kitchen. Like, giddy, goofy smile every time I come up my stairs. I can't wait to show you! I will post pictures soon, but this morning I don't have very long, and I haven't even uploaded any of the pics to the computer.
So besides the kitchen, we've just been busy with John's work, his new church calling, draw collars, basketball, dance, school, homework, and all of the other usual everyday kinds of life things.
Things are good. We still have our share of ups and downs, but for today, my heart is just completely full of gratitude for the blessing of such a beautiful life.
Well, I'm sorry to be so brief, but I just wanted to take a second to check in -
This picture makes me happy. I heart my disco ball.
You guys, I am over the moon about this kitchen. Like, giddy, goofy smile every time I come up my stairs. I can't wait to show you! I will post pictures soon, but this morning I don't have very long, and I haven't even uploaded any of the pics to the computer.
So besides the kitchen, we've just been busy with John's work, his new church calling, draw collars, basketball, dance, school, homework, and all of the other usual everyday kinds of life things.
Things are good. We still have our share of ups and downs, but for today, my heart is just completely full of gratitude for the blessing of such a beautiful life.
Well, I'm sorry to be so brief, but I just wanted to take a second to check in -

Comments