Aaaaand I can't let today go by without a little shout out to my birthday boy, Max!
Max is the sweetest, most loviest, most tenderhearted boy! 10 years old... how did that happen? Seems like yesterday we were going through the dramas of surgeries, specialists and worry. And now, here we are. Double digits.
I am so proud of this kid! He is such a good boy. He loves his dad with a devotion that is so sweet to see.
He is a super star at basketball.
He is a great friend. He loves to play with his cute little friends.
So sad, Max is sick on his birthday, so we'll be celebrating for real once he's better. He's got that fever/cough thing that Sophie was down with for a week. Hopefully he kicks it sooner than that.
He's so sad that we don't get to do anything special for his big day.
I'll have to make it up to him.
Max is the sweetest, most loviest, most tenderhearted boy! 10 years old... how did that happen? Seems like yesterday we were going through the dramas of surgeries, specialists and worry. And now, here we are. Double digits.
I am so proud of this kid! He is such a good boy. He loves his dad with a devotion that is so sweet to see.
He is a super star at basketball.
He is a great friend. He loves to play with his cute little friends.
So sad, Max is sick on his birthday, so we'll be celebrating for real once he's better. He's got that fever/cough thing that Sophie was down with for a week. Hopefully he kicks it sooner than that.
He's so sad that we don't get to do anything special for his big day.
I'll have to make it up to him.


Comments