Telestrations - Our New Favorite Game

Everyone has a book, and draws a card with a list of words - you roll a die and the number on the die tells you what word on your card you are doing.

You write the word on the first page - and pass it on



The next person looks at the word, and then draws it. - flips the page and passes it on


The next person looks back one page at the drawing and writes what they think it is


The cycle continues until the books end up where they started from.


It can get very crazy


See what I mean?





If you get the book back and the final guess is correct, you get a point.  That did not happen in this case.

You also can award a point to your favorite drawing, or favorite guess.

It's such a fun game - The example I have shown was one that we did while on the cabin trip.  

Good times...gooood times.

Comments

Joshua Jensen said…
That looks sooo fun! I want to play! I'm going to have to find that game now.
Karen said…
@ Angela - I saw it at the Games Go store at South Towne. Don't know the cost though.
Emily K. said…
That looks SO fun! Thanks for the new idea.
Muriel said…
My parents have a game called "Scribblish". Same idea. So fun to play! I haven't seen either of them in stores around here. I'll keep looking though.