What General Conference Looked Like At Our House...


I thought Conference was great this year.  As usual.  I felt very inspired.  And encouraged.  Saturday session was watched at home while John had to be away for various reasons.  

But on Sunday, during the morning session, we took a ride up the Alpine Loop.  I think we missed the peak of the leaves, we still had some gorgeous scenery.








We got home around 1, and had a quick lunch.  The afternoon session started.

This was what my girls did.


And these were my boys.


I'm pretty sure they got a lot out of it.

Comments

Lol :) Love the fall leaves- I think we'll miss them again this year. :(
xoxo,
Amy
pan x 8 said…
How gorgeous is that? I want to steal it for my blog background, if I was only smart enough to figure that out..

Umm.. I love how you said you were encouraged. That's exactly how I feel but didn't know how to describe it. Thank you friend!
Monika said…
Why is it SO VERY HARD to stay awake for the Sunday afternoon session! I'm glad your house and my house weren't that different! (Maybe we aren't that weird after all!)