Here's a little somethin'-somethin' I saw at this blog, and thought I'd try it out.
I made a pair for myself Megan...
And a pair for my cute niece who was here from Star Valley for her 15th birthday...
Michelle is Megan's hero. She is beautiful, kind, mature, intelligent, athletic, and genuinely good. She has always had so much patience with an adoring little girl who loves to be near her. She is a wonderful example, and I am grateful that Megan has her to look up to. {literally, and figuratively. this gorgeous girl is tall!}
We hope you had a Happy Birthday, Michelle! Your cake is absolutely no reflection on how much we all love you!!!
{My poor sister in law Brianna - slaved all day on the cake, and then it collapsed before she could get it to the party... what a good sport though, to let Sophie try her hand at some decorating!}
Awesome, right? It looks like it exploded. I LOVE this picture.
Anyways, the earrings are super easy. What do you think? Like em?
Comments
xoxo,
Amy