Halloween a Little Late...



So. This Halloween I was super lazy and didn't get the camera out. Thank goodness for camera-phones! Although, the quality isn't the greatest...

John and the bishopric went as the 3 Amigos. Awesome.
John tried to be a little authentic and paint his hat.



We have Iron Man



Jane (from the Twilight series) and a butterfly



"Jane" rocking Thriller at school



And ladies and gentlemen, I present:

Billy Idol!

He looked much more Billy-like in person. The black eyeliner really did it.

We had a great time at the ward trunk-or-treat. Then fun visiting Grandma and Grandpa and loading up on more candy. Finally, we were off to John's parent's home for the annual Halloween Party/Feast! We love our Halloween traditions.





Comments

pan x 8 said…
I can't wait 'til our party becomes an annual one for our family and I don't have to be in charge of everything... I'm sure if I didn't plan it, we wouldn't have it. That I know for sure!

Costumes are awesome! I especially love Billy Idol. So... did you dress up? I dressed up as a Giants fan and one of the little girls at church called me a gangster so I went and painted black lines under my eyes! lol
Joshua Jensen said…
I didn't get that he was Billy Idol! Cool!