Going Green

I have friends who are the cutest. They will celebrate the "lesser" holidays with as much (if not more) vigor than they do the "big ones".

Green pancakes, leprechaun traps, shamrock cookies...

It all sounds so exhausting.

My participation in the day is wearing o' the green. And that's only so I don't get a pinch from the kids. - Oh! And I painted my toe nails green...



But I have worked in the yard...

Put out my spring decorations...

And spruced up the front door with a new wreath...

...and a coat of spray paint...

So, Spring, I hope you plan to stick around! I'm ready!



Comments

Monika said…
I too have no strength to make pancakes in the morning, let alone green ones. My kids are lucky if a green shirt is clean in their closet!
pan x 8 said…
cute toes!! I love the spring around your house - it's so refreshing! The most I did was wear green so I didn't get pinched except I took off my green and now am being pinched and shamrocks on the front door!
Emily K. said…
We didn't get to do anything crazy for this St.Patrick's Day this year, and I must say I missed it. Although we didn't search for gold or follow Leprechaun feet, it was a good day.