Photos!!!



I'm so excited! We finally got the cd with all the pictures in it from our marathon family picture session!!! I absolutely love these pictures. My dilemma now is which ones to print what size and where to hang... Decisions, decisions.

Seriously, this disc had hundreds of photos on it. (granted, many were of my brothers' families, but still!

I so love this family of mine. I think I'll keep them.



This girl is going to break many hearts. seriously.



you can imagine the chaos with this bunch of rugrats running around...

Anyways, just had to share these fun pics. Now I'm off to get ready for our 2nd Annual Barn Party. Should be fun. Cold, but fun.

Comments

Liz said…
Gorgeous, model shots.....you guys look amazing!
Liz said…
LOVE THEM!!! Seriously, great pictures!!
Annalyn said…
that family one is so beautiful. I love all the colors, background, and of course beautiful people. Missed seeing you today, hope you are feeling better!
the green's said…
Great pictures!! You have such a beautiful family!
pan x 8 said…
i love them!!! you have such a gorgeous fam and now you have gorgeous pics to hang to print to share to christmas card.... lol

I totally love them Karen. I love your family!
Cindy said…
Gorgeous!!! Look at all of those beautiful grandkids!!!....and you and John look model perfect too!

O.K. so I commented on the cookie baking post first and then this one and the word verification for this one is oventins....funny huh!