...for amazing parents. Both my own, and my in-laws. There is so much love and support from these 4 people, we never would have survived without their help.
...for my four great kids. I think Heavenly Father knew there would be less than ideal amounts of teaching at my house, so he sent kids that were pre-wired to be good in order to help make up the difference.
...for a wonderful husband. I've gone on enough about this guy on this blog. Suffice to say, he is perfect for me. Plus, we read each others' minds. Really! Just the other day, I asked if we should look on KSL for a garbage disposal, and he said he'd already looked earlier the same day! Plus, we both red boxed Star Trek on the same day without knowing... if that isn't proof, then I don't know what is.
...for a lovely home. Even though there are about a million things that I'd like to change, it IS a nice place to be. There is a warm feeling here. (especially when it's clean - which is all too rare, but whatever)
...for miracles both large and small. The tender mercies of a loving Father in Heaven grace my life almost daily.
...for my membership in the Church. The peace that it brings into my life is immeasurable.
...for great friends. I gain so much strength from them, and learn so many lessons by watching them live quietly amazing lives.
I have been blessed far beyond my deserving. I don't know what I did to receive all of these blessings in my life, but I only hope that I show sufficient gratitude in how I live it.
Comments