Stuff






























Kindergarten zoo field trip. Seriously. We should get awards for stuff like this. Or a t-shirt that say's "I survived the kindergarten zoo day"... It started out cloudy and rainy, but ended up quite warm and muggy. Gosh, my 2 favorite weather conditions! What fun!

Actually, it wasn't horrible, and Max had a blast, and was SO excited to ride the bus. Seriously - the kid had been talking about THIS field trip since he started school last fall!

That was Friday.

Friday night John and I finally managed to go out on a date, so we went and saw Transformers. It was good - if you don't mind constant references to male anatomy... The action was good though, and the special effects are outstanding. But whatever...


Our brakes had been squealing for the past week or so, so John decided that he'd change the pads on Saturday.

It's so hot that he knows how to do stuff like that!


(I love how sophie is just laying there watching her daddy - so cute!)






Look at how long the grass is!!! Seriously. Our lawn mower died a couple of weeks ago, and things got seriously out of control.








So, Saturday afternoon we borrowed a mower from Bishop, and put the kids to work...










Kidding of course. They only managed a row or so, and then they got too tired pushing the mower through the tall grass...





Ok, but for real - look at the contrast between the cut and uncut grass! Crazy right?







Ah. Yes, well, anyways... It was a great weekend of getting caught up on stuff around the house. We've been neglecting a lot while trying to get Draw Collar stuff done.


But don't worry, we managed to throw a little fun in there too...



hehehe - I love this picture of Sophie. So funny!




The end.

Comments

Emily K. said…
I'll be looking for that shirt for you ;) My kids love riding the bus too. It's just something about the un-ordinary that they love.
Really, I just giggle most every time I read your blog, thanks for the laugh!
Monika said…
I never even noticed your lawn looked long -- maybe that is because we went 3 weeks (during all the pouring rain) without mowing. Oops!
Cindy said…
Okay....I had to click on the picture of Sophie on the tramp because it looked like she was a spider caught in a web.....especially because she is kind of sideways....too cute!
Rebekah said…
such fun pics! I love that one of sophie at the bottom and the kids pushing the lawn mower!