So I haven't blogged this week.
I have been the mother of 6 this week. (my dear Janice, I don't know how you do it while still being one of the most amazing people I know...)
Need I say more???
My sister's kids spent the first 3 days of the week with us, and whew! It was exhausting! I seriously can't believe I've already forgotten what it's like to have a 1 year-old. And one with a cold is especially needy.
But anyways, some random things to post about...
Sunday evening, we looked out the back window and saw this in the field behind our house:
yep. A fox. The magpies were chasing it away from their nest. It was kinda funny.
My cousin was in town from Alaska, so on Monday night, we met for pizza at Rock Creek. Thank goodness they have that party room in the back. There are so many little kids!!! It's quite the party.
Tuesday Bryson stayed home from school - not feeling well (swine flu???) - and Lindsay's little guy was still feeling yucky as well, so it was a boring stay-at-home day.
Yesterday, Bryson was home again, but the baby was feeling better. But we just hung out around home anyway. At 5, we loaded up, and I took Linds' kids to their grandparents' house. And that was that.
See? Boring. Oh well. I'll post something exciting in a bit. It is, after all, Megan's birthday today. I must do a birthday post... Once I get her off to school...
I have been the mother of 6 this week. (my dear Janice, I don't know how you do it while still being one of the most amazing people I know...)
Need I say more???
My sister's kids spent the first 3 days of the week with us, and whew! It was exhausting! I seriously can't believe I've already forgotten what it's like to have a 1 year-old. And one with a cold is especially needy.
But anyways, some random things to post about...
Sunday evening, we looked out the back window and saw this in the field behind our house:
My cousin was in town from Alaska, so on Monday night, we met for pizza at Rock Creek. Thank goodness they have that party room in the back. There are so many little kids!!! It's quite the party.
Tuesday Bryson stayed home from school - not feeling well (swine flu???) - and Lindsay's little guy was still feeling yucky as well, so it was a boring stay-at-home day.
Yesterday, Bryson was home again, but the baby was feeling better. But we just hung out around home anyway. At 5, we loaded up, and I took Linds' kids to their grandparents' house. And that was that.
See? Boring. Oh well. I'll post something exciting in a bit. It is, after all, Megan's birthday today. I must do a birthday post... Once I get her off to school...
Comments
Glad you survived the 6 kis. And you're right, Janice is amazing.