My To Do List for Today

  • Clean my house
  • Clean my yard
  • Catch up on blogs - check
  • Post on my own blog - check
  • Make a grocery list for weekend bbq
  • Organize office
What an exciting list!


Yeah, I didn't buy it either. False enthusiasm rarely translates. Especially in writing. I can fake it way better with my voice.

So, I don't know how much of anything I'll get done... I tried to pull some weeds, and my butt cramped up. Not fun. I think it's getting better in general, but I can't push it too hard yet. The cortisone injection wasn't nearly as awful as I though it would be. And feeling better for the rest of the day was great. Unfortunately, that wears off, and now we're back to having some pain. Hopefully by tomorrow, I'll start having significant improvement, instead of this "yeah, it's a little better..." feeling.

Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish most of the items on my list today.

And hopefully something worth blogging about will happen so I can not feel like I'm wasting your time!!! forgive me friends!

Comments

Emily K. said…
It's never a waste of my time to check out "LAMUNYON JOURNEYS". You crack me up! Thanks for the reminder that I too should be cleaning my house :)
pan x 8 said…
Are you kidding?? Thank you for celebrating my birthday with a list of things we HAVE to do but DON'T WANT to do!! And whether you have something to say about "something" or "nothing" ~ I love it! ;p