Memorable Memorial (day)























Ok. It actually wasn't THAT memorable, I just liked the sound of that. Don't get me wrong, it was FUN, but just nothing out of the ordinary happened.











There were relatively few meltdowns, lots of good food, and kids, kids, kids!

It was a really nice afternoon, and I so appreciate all of the work that my mom puts into making her yard such a beautiful place to come and play.

Comments

pan x 8 said…
Her yard is huge!! And I think the most memorable times are the ordinary ones. You should've stopped and played a little softball with us. We are totally burnt (I know, as if that happens...) and we were out there for all afternoon! ;p
Emily K. said…
That looks like a lot of fun. I would love a hammock like that!
That little cousin on the bottom looks like Max when he was younger.
Cindy said…
Funny I was thinking the same thing! (the whole Max clone thing) Is Amy's little boy?

What a fun day!