Sophie had her last dose of medicine last night! YAY! She was my last one on antibiotics, and I actually survived!
A tip for you moms out there who can't remember how many doses, or if you gave a dose that morning: I took a piece of paper and drew 10 circles on it and divided each one in 1/2. Not neatly, just quickly. Then, each time she took a dose of her meds, she got to put a sticker on one half of the circle. She HATES taking medicine, so when she would do it without screaming, she got to put extra stickers just randomly on the bottom of the page...
It worked like a charm. (I totally had to bribe her with a barbie, but hey, they have some for less than $5, so it was worth it. At least I didn't have to fight her twice a day for 10 days...)
Now I'm just back to Max's normal thyroid med routine... ahhhh.
** Our website for the Draw Collar is up and running, I linked it on the sidebar. Check it out... (there's still a couple of minor things I'd like to tweak, but you can get the general idea)
A tip for you moms out there who can't remember how many doses, or if you gave a dose that morning: I took a piece of paper and drew 10 circles on it and divided each one in 1/2. Not neatly, just quickly. Then, each time she took a dose of her meds, she got to put a sticker on one half of the circle. She HATES taking medicine, so when she would do it without screaming, she got to put extra stickers just randomly on the bottom of the page...
Now I'm just back to Max's normal thyroid med routine... ahhhh.
** Our website for the Draw Collar is up and running, I linked it on the sidebar. Check it out... (there's still a couple of minor things I'd like to tweak, but you can get the general idea)
Comments
The web site looks fantastic. I am so excited to see this take off. You guys are amazing!
glad sophie is better and max will join her "well" group soon!