I am absolutely reeling from how fast this year is going by. I can't believe we're officially 1/2 way through April! Today is John's birthday. Tax Day. Yeah, it's always been a fun day for him. Usually we spend his day getting our taxes done, but this year, we actually got it done 2 days ago...
John's 37. Yes, he totally robbed the cradle. I'm much, much younger than him...
I'm always mushy about this guy. Really, how many posts can I write about how great he is, how handsome he is, how funny he is, how kind he is, how much he does for me, and of course, the diet coke runs... I mean, I don't want to make you all too jealous. So, I'll keep this short.
John's 37. Yes, he totally robbed the cradle. I'm much, much younger than him...
I'm always mushy about this guy. Really, how many posts can I write about how great he is, how handsome he is, how funny he is, how kind he is, how much he does for me, and of course, the diet coke runs... I mean, I don't want to make you all too jealous. So, I'll keep this short.
Comments