Only because I said I would...

As promised...

Here is the before picture.



**SHUDDER**

Okay. So there we go. ALL my glory...

apparently I need a new bra as well. oh boy. it is hard to leave this up.
I. Can't. Click. Publish Post.


Aagh!!!
Here goes.

A month from now, or 2 months from now, it'll be a world of difference!
It's GO time.

Comments

Liz said…
Well, I personally think you look fabulous. Quit being so hard on yourself!
I got an interesting e-mail today that said fitness is only 10% of the eqation while nutrition (proper nutrition) is a whopping 90%!! I guess that even though I am working out, the fact that I am not losing weight is due to my lack of proper nutrition. It is just way more fun to eat Reeces peanut butter easter eggs for dinner than vegetables. sigh.
Alysha said…
I wish we lived closer. It would be nice to have a workout buddy.
Emily K. said…
You crack me up. You look good. I'm excited for your transition!
Cindy said…
You are so cute and brave....I have some very private before pictures that better never make their way to the internet.....(sorry probably TMI).....if you missed my comment on your last entry....I'm still totally serious! Call me!
Marrdy said…
I think you look good too and think you're too hard on yourself! But, having said that...congratulations on making a step toward become healthy. Good for you!!
Joshua Jensen said…
You are very brave. I don't think I could do that. The next picture you'll love, because you'll look hotter than you do now!