March Wishes

I am so glad it's March! Spring, here we come!

What a great time for renewal and change.

Here's a list of changes I want to make in March...


* Add some flair to my wardrobe - quit being afraid to try stuff that isn't jeans and t-shirt (or at least dare to try some bold and funky jewelry...)




* Work on keeping my house feeling clean and fresh




* Improve my eating habits drastically

* Get outside and walk or run every day



* Spend time each day cultivating my spiritual self





What are your March wishes?

Comments

Cindy said…
Just changing months has changed my entire outlook! I feel so energized and excited about all of the changes I want to make....mine echo yours....but I may need some help in the "Flair" department....I'm glad I have cute friends that I can get inspiration from!
Linds said…
I haven't had my computer so sorry I disappeared. Love the costumes! And I'm going to start thinking of my "wishes!"
Marrdy said…
I am trying to eat better and execise. I need to loose weight but I really just want to be healthy!