Almost Famous

John came home last night and someone had given him 4 Jazz tickets. I wasn't feeling up to going, so he took Bryson and Megan.

They had so much fun. John said Megan really got into it and was screaming and cheering and dancing all over the place.

After the game was over, they were waiting for traffic to die down so they went to where the post-game show is filmed with Thurl Bailey, Pace Manion, David James, and Jeff Hornacek. Somehow, my kids got to get pictures with them, autographs, and on t.v. just a little! They were way excited.

Did you see them on tv?



Did I???

No, I did not. When John's gone, I get to NOT watch the game. My little gift to myself. But this is one time that I wish I had been watching.

Comments

Monika said…
Megan was so proud this morning on the way to school. What a fun experience!
Emily K. said…
How exciting is that?!?!?! Superstars!
Linds said…
that is fun and i bet they loved it! and yeah for Max's tooth, that thing was long overdue!
Marrdy said…
Oh my gosh, I watched the game but turned it to another station when it ended. I am so disappointed I missed this! What fun for your kids!
pan x 8 said…
OMGosh!!! I turned that game off as soon as it ended!! How fun is that and I have to tell you.. that arena somehow casts a spell because a different person came out of me when I was there (and I am not a BB fan) - so I can see why Megan was!!! LOL
Liz said…
They are totally famous!! How fabulous for them, I bet they are on cloud nine! I love Max's smile, btw. Don't you just love the missing teeth phase...not!