It's Official...

Today is Christmas Eve-Eve!


As a kid, I was so excited on December 23 because Christmas was close enough to touch. To taste. It was in the air. Palpable. Giddy.

I feel sorry for my kids. They still have 1/2 day of school today, so I don't think they're quite feeling that intense excitement. Or maybe they are. They ARE a little hyper this morning...


*side note, Thank You to my wonderful friends who helped me out yesterday when I was stranded at home when John took my car to work after his truck wouldn't start... You are truly fabulous!!!

Comments

pan x 8 said…
I am sorry I wasn't there to help!! But glad you were taken cared of! I love it Christmas eve-eve! I love Christmas Eve as much as I love Christmas morning. And.. I checked my kids out early on an early day - I know.. what was I thinking...