How Many Years Ago...

20 Years Ago…

  1. It was 1988, and I was almost 14 - Stake Dances!!! WHOO HOO!
  2. I had my first "real kiss" at said stake dance.
  3. I was really much too into boys!



I'm adding 15 years ago... because it was a mere 5 years later that I was dropping out of my 2nd year at Snow College (after 2 weeks) to plan my wedding to the last "boy" I'd ever kiss!!!




10 Years Ago…(1998 - for anyone math impaired, like me)

  1. I only had 1 child (he was 19 months old or so)
  2. I got my first passport ever, and went to France on a 10 day trip with my amazing husband.
  3. I was trying to lose the baby weight (& the married weight, but that's another story).

5 years ago…

  1. My oldest was starting 1st grade!
  2. I was feeling finally settled in to our home & ward. I was serving in the Primary Presidency.
  3. I was trying to lose baby weight from baby #3 (he was over 1 yr. old).

3 years ago…

  1. I was getting ready to have baby #4.
  2. I'm sure I had a calling, but I can't remember what it was - finishing up Primary Presidency???
  3. I had 2 kids in school ALL DAY!

1 year ago…

  1. John was called into the High Council (he's a high priest! haha, old man...)
  2. John had early visions of his invention.
  3. I was trying to lose baby weight (yeah, can you see the theme here?!).

This year so far…

  1. John was put into the Bishopric.
  2. Max started kindergarten.
  3. John has a patent pending on his invention, and it's full steam ahead.
  4. STILL trying to lose the baby weight... grrr.....

Yesterday…

  1. I didn't clean my house.
  2. I got my hand smacked by the very ON ceiling fan in my room. OW.
  3. I exercised 45 minutes on my stationary bike (10.5mi.)

Today…

  1. I am trying to be more careful on my diet & I WILL exercise.
  2. I am going to HAVE to go to the grocery store.
  3. I will act as official family chauffeur. (hey! I spelled that right the first time! impressive.)

Tomorrow…

  1. I will clean my house, after all, why do today what I can put off to tomorrow.
  2. I will exercise again, and be committing to do better on my eating.
  3. Shlep kids around, of course.

Next Year…

  1. I will be *ahem* pounds lighter.
  2. I will run the Provo 1/2 marathon.
  3. Bryson will be passing the sacrament.

I tag…

  1. Linds
  2. Amy
  3. Alysha
  4. Liz
Of course, anyone can play! - but I'm pretty sure I tagged everyone who reads my blog anyway.

Comments

Emily K. said…
You are so dang funny, and catty to boot! Love the denim, totally 80's. Are you like, 15 in that picture?
Alysha said…
I don't remember what I did yesterday let alone 5 years ago! Fun post. You and John haven't changed a bit. :)