The Important Things

Today my thoughts and prayers are with the Jay Adamson Family. I can't even begin to imagine their feelings as they face life without their dad and husband.


Sometimes we get so caught up in the trivia of our days. The kids are needy and whiny, the house is a mess, my clothes are all gross and ugly... It's so easy to get grumpy and dissatisfied with my life. I know that I get so worked up about the stuff that I don't have that I don't always appreciate all of the AMAZING gifts that I DO have. The Important Things. So my goal today is to refocus on these things and be HAPPY with my life. Just as it is. And since I won't get up in Sacrament Meeting today, I will share some of my testimony here, with some of you who I love and who love me:


I am so thankful for this Gospel and that we know what happens after we leave this life. I am thankful for the peace that we can find through the gift of the Holy Ghost. I know that this Church is true and that we are led by a living prophet and that if we heed his words as well as the promptings of the Spirit, we have no need to fear. I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon and that Joseph Smith was the Prophet foreordained to restore this glorious scripture and church in the latter days. I know that Christ lives and that through His atonement, I can repent and return to Him and live with my family for eternity. In His name, Amen.

Comments